DJI Osmo Mobile 2 with S9, Resolution Issue
1082 7 2019-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OntheMiniMoon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12375 ft
Canada

Hi, I just brought a new DJI Osmo Mobile 2 yesterday. I am trying it with my S9 this morning, but somehow I can't see any option for choosing the resolution for video recording in the DJI go app. I went ahead and started recording video, but the text on the bottom indicates that the camera is only on 720P now. I believe both of my app and firmware are the most updated versions. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
Capture.JPG

Screenshot_20190620-110221_DJI GO.jpg

2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the images below for you to change the resolution. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-6-20
Use props
OntheMiniMoon
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 6-20 11:02
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the images below for you to change the resolution. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Not sure if you can see my second picture in my original post. I did exactly what you showed in your instruction, but I don't see options for either video resolution or panoroma quality.
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

OntheMiniMoon Posted at 6-20 11:49
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Not sure if you can see my second picture in my original post. I did exactly what you showed in your instruction, but I don't see options for either video resolution or panoroma quality.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. We will coordinate the situation to our designated department for further clarification. In the meantime, I would like to ask what is the current version of your DJI GO app and the firmware of your Osmo Mobile 2? Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-24
Use props
OntheMiniMoon
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 6-24 10:57
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. We will coordinate the situation to our designated department for further clarification. In the meantime, I would like to ask what is the current version of your DJI GO app and the firmware of your Osmo Mobile 2? Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony,

The app version is 3.1.52 and firmware version for the Osmo Mobile 2 is 2.2.0.30
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

OntheMiniMoon Posted at 6-26 05:24
Hi Tony,

The app version is 3.1.52 and firmware version for the Osmo Mobile 2 is 2.2.0.30

Hi, thanks for providing the information. Please try to select the camera settings on the app and you should have an option for video resolution to possibly change it. Please make sure that the DJI GO app is on recording mode not in the camera. Kindly check the image below. If you could still change the resolution, you may send us a video showing the problem with the application.

2019-6-27
Use props
OntheMiniMoon
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 6-27 14:43
Hi, thanks for providing the information. Please try to select the camera settings on the app and you should have an option for video resolution to possibly change it. Please make sure that the DJI GO app is on recording mode not in the camera. Kindly check the image below. If you could still change the resolution, you may send us a video showing the problem with the application.

[view_image]

That fixes the problem. Thanks a lot!!
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

OntheMiniMoon Posted at 6-27 16:12
That fixes the problem. Thanks a lot!!

You're most welcome! Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Cheers!
2019-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules