Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo and Action Cameras
1009 5 2019-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clutch, Inc.
lvl.1
United States

I recently purchased a 4K action camera.  I see photos of the Osmo handling a cell phone, but can it take a small action camera as well?

Thanks in advance.
2019-6-20
Use props
Clutch, Inc.
lvl.1
United States

Obviously, I would not be able to use the app.
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you would like to use the Osmo Action without the mobile device? Please let us know for further clarification. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-20
Use props
Clutch, Inc.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-20 15:58
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you would like to use the Osmo Action without the mobile device? Please let us know for further clarification. Thank you for your support.

That's correct.  I know it wont do motion lapse or other things, but will it still keep the action camera steady without the app?
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Clutch, Inc. Posted at 6-21 04:59
That's correct.  I know it wont do motion lapse or other things, but will it still keep the action camera steady without the app?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The Osmo Action can be used without the mobile device and it should perform flawlessly. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2019-6-24
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Clutch, Inc. Posted at 6-21 04:59

Pgytech make an adaptor that allows the Osmo Action to be use with the Osmo 2 mobile hand held Gimbal.

2019-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules