Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice (V2) Series 2 - Supported Mapping & Survey App Compatibility
7369 21 2019-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Vu9v92xvI2Aa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3765801 ft
Australia

Has anyone established a work flow for using the M210 RTK V2 to fly double grid missions or missions that require multiple batteries yet. My understanding is that this is another case of "note the future update" Obviously for enterprise users this is not an acceptable response from DJI considering the considerable investment required to purchase a M210RTK and surely there must be an alternative workflow to enable us to put our new asset to work.

The only solution that looks like being progressed in the short term, albeit by a third party is Map Pilot. Map Pilot may be close to a solution however the M210RTK V2 is not listed as supported by Map Pilot or any other app that I am aware of yet.

Can DJI please confirm if there are any roadblocks for adding support for GS Pro or an alternative application for the RTK V2? And is this a priority for development team?

DJI need to provide tangible and specific information to assure their enterprise customers that they are valued and supported. Generic statements regarding future update unfortunately makes most of us feel like we have been ripped off by DJI and no sincere consideration is being given to our concerns.

Any information regarding the road map for integration of a mapping/survey solution for the Matrice V2 Series and specifically the M210 RTK V2 would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Jia

2019-6-20
Use props
djiuser_Vu9v92xvI2Aa
lvl.3
Australia

Looks like the DroneDeploy App for IOS has added support for the Matrice 200 V2. Will Test tomorrow, hopefully this provides a work around until DJI can fully support their enterprise customers.
2019-6-24
Use props
R2F
lvl.3
Australia

Map Pilot have also provided the following response
"We haven't had a chance to get our hands on one yet to try it but it will probably work. Did you try it? If it doesn't work then the only roadblock would be our getting a chance to test with one. "

Looking test over the next couple of days.
2019-6-24
Use props
Clutchthedog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4219377 ft
United States

djiuser_Vu9v92xvI2Aa Posted at 6-24 16:07
Looks like the DroneDeploy App for IOS has added support for the Matrice 200 V2. Will Test tomorrow, hopefully this provides a work around until DJI can fully support their enterprise customers.

How did your flight go ?

I am currently trying to fly the Matrice 200 V2 with the Slant Range 4P+.

Is there any other flight apps that support the Matrice 200 V2?
2019-6-25
Use props
R2F
lvl.3
Australia

Clutchthedog Posted at 6-25 14:35
How did your flight go ?

Heading out to my test site today for some trials. I will provide an update later tonight.

As for any other compatible apps, I haven't found anything else that has listed support for the M200 V2 Series yet.
2019-6-25
Use props
R2F
lvl.3
Australia

How did your flight go ?

Drone Deploy on IOS is working with the M210Rtk RTK V2. I completed a small single battery double grid earlier today. Did not get the chance to test with multi batteries. While not ideal  it  looks like a viable solution .

Map Pilot initially recognises the M210Rtk RTK V2 as an Inspire 2 then has several camera errors. It then indicates that the aircraft as disconnected.
Map Pilot has now recomended that we use the Map Pilot Lite (free) Version, Hopefully test the lite version this afternoon.
2019-6-26
Use props
NTM210RTKV2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17579 ft
United States

I have been in contact with Drone Harmony, they claim to be close to supporting the V2 series.
2019-6-29
Use props
flashhmob
lvl.1

India

excited for new edition
2019-7-18
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hoping Pix4D capture catches up as well.
2019-7-19
Use props
R2F
lvl.3
Australia

DJI GS Pro is working on IOS. Haven't had a chance to test in the field however everything seems to connect and remain stable on the work bench.
2019-7-21
Use props
fans47b89e5d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84252 ft
United States

Hey guys,

Just wanted to check in and see if there was any update on applications for Mapping and Surveying with the Matrice 210 RTK V2.

Thanks
2019-7-22
Use props
Leono87
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11552 ft

Costa Rica

How did your flight go ?

Hi.

I tested this one: https://www.measure.com/

But, in a few weeeks http://flightplan.beyondthecube.ca/ will support M200 V2

Both apps support Slantrange sensor
2019-8-30
Use props
djiuser_gM5dzq1DAOSR
New

Nigeria

R2F Posted at 6-26 05:42
Drone Deploy on IOS is working with the M210Rtk RTK V2. I completed a small single battery double grid earlier today. Did not get the chance to test with multi batteries. While not ideal  it  looks like a viable solution .

Map Pilot initially recognises the M210Rtk RTK V2 as an Inspire 2 then has several camera errors. It then indicates that the aircraft as disconnected.

Good day, please can you say the camera you used for the flight? Thank you
2019-8-31
Use props
Red_Man
lvl.1

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but this is the top Google result so I think its relevant.

I've been using a Matrice 210 RTK V2 with an X7 (24mm lens) pretty extensively for the last 2 months and thought id share my results.

MapsMadeEasy on iOS works really well with the platform and you can do double grids at carying camera angles.

If you want your photos tagged with an RTK solution though the only way I can get this to work is using DJI Pilot in Mission Planning mode on the Crystal Sky screen.
No other app (including DJI) apps will tag photos with the RTK solution. They just use the in-built navigation GPS unit (+\- 10metres)

Would be keen to know if anyone has figured out a way to get an RTK solution with third party apps?

Hope this helps
2019-9-12
Use props
R2F
lvl.3

Thanks Red_Man, have you tried DJI GS Pro on IPAD?  Haven't had the chance to test any mapping missions yet however it will pick up the video feed and various payloads.
2019-9-18
Use props
av8r4christ
New

Any updates here? Has anybody had any luck using other software?

Specifically I've got a MacBook, and the M210RTK V2 with CrystalSky on a Cendence.
2019-10-11
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

If you aren't mapping w/ thermals, it makes no sense to not to use a P4PV2.0 as it can do it flawlessly, it's just they are sold out like crazy but then might as well get the RTK.
2019-10-11
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 10-11 19:50
If you aren't mapping w/ thermals, it makes no sense to not to use a P4PV2.0 as it can do it flawlessly, it's just they are sold out like crazy but then might as well get the RTK.

Where do you get this stuff?

I can think of several reasons one would want to use an M200 V2 series over a P4 that have nothing to do with "mapping with thermals".
2019-10-12
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

patiam Posted at 10-12 08:41
Where do you get this stuff?

I can think of several reasons one would want to use an M200 V2 series over a P4 that have nothing to do with "mapping with thermals".

Of course, but when you are mapping you might as well use the P4PV2.0 as it only uses 1 battery instead of 2 and the camera being directly on the bottom could help a lot.  I was hearing people having problems w/ the RTK but they might have fixed it.  I had no problems with DroneDeploy and the P4PV2.0.
2019-10-12
Use props
Alexhall_Drone Inspect
lvl.1
Flight distance : 837940 ft

United Kingdom

Is there any update on this yet? Is DJ pilot still the only way to get RTK tagged images?

I’m yet to try with Measure Ground Control...

Also are you guys having to use a known point or reference a point using a 3rd party GNSS base station?

Seems a bit nuts considering the D-RTK2 is a GNSS base station itself?!
2019-12-5
Use props
DJI4Survey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6484478 ft
Australia

Patiam - Please try not to respond to Ant, even if his responses are dangerously misinformed.  It seems to only feed the beast.

Alexhall - The D-RTK2 is a base station, however, it still has to be referenced to a datum.  Its WGS84 alone is not accurate enough for survey functions.  So it has to be set up over a known reference point.

We are buying our first M210 RTK this month, and from my experiences with the P4RTK I would suggest the only applications that will geo-tag the photos with the high precision locations are:

- Native onboard DJI software (M210 = DJI Pilot, P4RTK = GS RTK).
- GS Pro.

I have not heard of any third party apps able to provide this functionality yet.

Cheers
2019-12-5
Use props
sbouvier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18771056 ft
Canada

What about UGCS?
2020-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now