My MA controler disconect .
595 2 2019-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ben Greyling
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338159 ft
South Africa

I have a problem that my MA controler. It disconect close to home  point (happned 3 times). This is not your tipical lose of signal or sats disconecting. The  red led on the controler pannel lights up.  Yesterday RTH was again  activated but this time (after rebooting the RC I do regain control) I could see the MA was  flying in the opesite direction. I am not sure if this is the latest  firmware or controler error.
Thanks Ben.

2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Ben, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused you. Would it be possible to upload your  footage using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here? Unfortunately, It there's an error on the footage that you provided. Please check the screenshot below for your reference. Thank you.

2019-6-21
Use props
Ben Greyling
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338159 ft
South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-21 07:53
Hi Ben, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused you. Would it be possible to upload your  footage using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here? Unfortunately, It there's an error on the footage that you provided. Please check the screenshot below for your reference. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks, I refreshed the controller firmware. It seem fine, thanks.
2019-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules