Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RockSteady Issue??
1248 7 2019-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FranklinPark
lvl.1
United States

I think I found another issue with Rocksteady.

The first was the below, with the footage trying to catch up when panning.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=191731&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D696%26typeid%3D696

I found another issue. Here is the scenario. I have it set up 4K, 60fps, RS on, dewarp on. The camera is off. When I press record, the footage immediately tilts to the right. The camera is dead center, but the footage just tilts right. When I try tilting the camera, to level the footage, it kinda re-levels, but then it tilts/sways again. I'll upload the video soon.
And of course, turning RS off doesn't cause this.

Anyways, I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue. It is definately something DJI needs to fix with a firmware update.

2019-6-21
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

I am not able to replicate this issue with my OA camera.
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day FranklinPark. I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you for reaching out and sharing these information with us today. Can you please try to upload a shot footage of the said issue for us to check and for us to be able to help and assist  you further with the said issue. Thank you for supporting DJI.
2019-6-21
Use props
FranklinPark
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-21 13:49
Hello and good day FranklinPark. I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you for reaching out and sharing these information with us today. Can you please try to upload a shot footage of the said issue for us to check and for us to be able to help and assist  you further with the said issue. Thank you for supporting DJI.

Here is the video. Shows the panning jerk motion issue and the tily/sway issue. Both seem to be the cause from RockSteady.

2019-6-22
Use props
Drones Puppet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390154 ft
Germany

FranklinPark Posted at 6-22 00:29
Here is the video. Shows the panning jerk motion issue and the tily/sway issue. Both seem to be the cause from RockSteady.

https://youtu.be/SWZ7l0lLtSM

Same issue here. Exactly both issues!
2019-6-23
Use props
FranklinPark
lvl.1
United States

Drones Puppet Posted at 6-23 04:05
Same issue here. Exactly both issues!

I knew I wasn't the only one. It's def the RS thats tripping up the camera right?
You think a firmware update would fix this? Wonder if rolling back to a different version or even EIS would fix the issue.
2019-6-23
Use props
fubag
lvl.1
United States

I'm not able to replicate these issues with RS on, latest firmware, 4k, 60fps, and 1/120 shutter speed either...
2019-6-27
Use props
earlstudios
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337083 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same issue, exampled below.  the frame tilts horizontal and then snaps back as well.

2019-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules