Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is the best video player for 4K ?
8899 5 2019-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gio37540
lvl.3
France

Hello,

Please share what video player you use for get the best quality with the osmo pocket footage on Windows 10 ?

2019-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day gio37540. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Co pilots on what is the best video player for 4K that they use for to get the best quality with the DJI Osmo Pocket footage on Windows 10. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-22
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Captain
United Kingdom

Hi, try either VLC or media player classic
2019-6-22
Use props
Mr Monio
Second Officer

Ireland

For video I normally use the excellent PotPlayer and it works great with OP files too, except for the 5min+ ones that OP splits into multiple file - those play back with crackling audio, so to watch those I go back to media player classic.
2019-6-22
Use props
CasualDronePilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

VLC is pretty good. I've used it for several year without issues, both on Windows and Android.
2019-6-23
Use props
Udo13
First Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

During travelling I use the RAVPower FileHub WD009 to control the clips of my Osmo Pocket.
It is very easy, you put the SD Card from the Pocket in the RAVPower and you see the Video Clip in your Smartphone. You have to change to 5G.
2019-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules