Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark Fly Away
1061 4 2019-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jmw845
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74770 ft
United States

Hello all,
Today I lost control of my DJI Spark shortly after take off.  When I took off I did have GPS signal and the home point did update, several errors occurred with the compass, imu, gps, etc... The controller also lost connection with the aircraft  a short time later.  This is the link to the flight record.  Any input on where the aircraft could be or what went wrong would be appreciated.  I did look in the woods at the last known point but it appears that it was still 153 feet in the air at that point.  Thanks in advance.  

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/I6HZEZPKDIBODPABYEY3/

2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jmw845, we are so sorry for your loss,  if the drone is still under warranty, it is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will provide the proper resolution accordingly, thank you.
2019-6-23
Use props
Jmw845
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74770 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-23 22:20
Hi Jmw845, we are so sorry for your loss,  if the drone is still under warranty, it is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will provide the proper resolution accordingly, thank you.

Thank you.  It is under warranty and I opened a ticket.
2019-6-24
Use props
fans37ab9dcf
New
Flight distance : 63983 ft
United States

Did you try pressing the red pause button on the controller after it started to fly away?
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jmw845 Posted at 6-24 14:11
Thank you.  It is under warranty and I opened a ticket.

You are welcome, please keep us updated with the case number if you need any further assistance.
2019-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules