Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Calibrating the vision sensors on my Mavic Air
3921 6 2019-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NitemareTrainer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

I just received a message that I need to calibrate my vision sensors on my MA.  I hooked up the drone to my computer and started the DJI Assistant app and went to the calibration page. I typed in the size of my screen and there is just a blank screen.  Am I doing something wrong?  Help  Also will I have a problem if I fly it without calibrating the vision sensors?

2019-6-23
Use props
Ben Mason
Second Officer
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It would be helpful if you posted more info.
1. What version of DJI assistant are you using, you should be on the latest.
2.What monitor are you trying to do this with ?
3.What resolution are you using, try to use a common resolution, like 1920x1080.
4. What OS are you using ? Windows, Mac, etc.

The sensors won't work if they need calibrating, I'm surprised it lets you take off.
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day NitemareTrainer. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.  With regards to issue that we are facing today, you may give a try to change the resolution of your screen for your reference you may take a look at this information. It is recommended to use a monitor with a size of 14 inches or more, and a curved screen is not supposed to be used. Set the display resolution to the recommended value (usually 14 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 17 inches for 1366*768 or 1280*720; 19 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 22 inches for 1680) *1050 or 1920*1080; 24 inches for 1920*1080 or 1920*1200). I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to properly calibrate the vision system of the DJI Mavic Air. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.

2019-6-24
Use props
SantiMontano
lvl.1
United States

I have the same issue, blank white screen. I've tried all the suggestions. Nothing works. 32" 2k monitor, also tried on 23" FHD monitor. Tried on a computer with macOS and can't even get Assistant to recognize the MA. Drive shows up. And I did complete the Android driver installation at the end of DJIA2 program install.
2019-6-25
Use props
cutis
Captain
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

fwiw v1.2.4 is fine win10
although version is futile, since the script is always served out new upon program execute.
i noticed the fwd aft are similar routines but the ground sensory has changed in that the ranged proximity is near, performing aiming operations.  
2019-6-25
Use props
bobsma
Second Officer

United States

I don't get the Joke! I pay over a thousand dollars for a drone and DJI doesn't know how to program software to work on a very common computer and monitor setup.
2019-7-4
Use props
djiflyer
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I'm getting a message that I need to calibrate the vision sensors on my MA, but the Calibrate Now button in the Assistant 2 app is grayed out.  Any idea on how to make it active?
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules