Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ups mail
1184 5 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZaXx
Flight distance : 239455 ft
Greece

Hey guys anyone knows how many days I need to receive
my ups mail? I open my case yesterday.
Thnx.
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum. Could you tell us your case number so we can further check on this? Unfortunately, we cannot pull out your case under your email address link to your Forum account. Thank you in advance.
2019-6-24
Use props
ZaXx
Flight distance : 239455 ft
Greece

DJI Diana Posted at 6-24 10:45
Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum. Could you tell us your case number so we can further check on this? Unfortunately, we cannot pull out your case under your email address link to your Forum account. Thank you in advance.

My case number is CAS-3191049-K7Y2S7 thnx Diana
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ZaXx Posted at 6-24 11:15
My case number is CAS-3191049-K7Y2S7 thnx Diana

Hi, thanks for the reply. We sent you an email. Please check later. Thank you.
2019-6-24
Use props
EufoMini2
New
Italy

Hello, I opened a case to express replace my Mavic mini 2 and paid the 49 euros.  But there is nothing that says what comes next.  The case details say "send your product", but it does not say where... I've received no emails at all.
I read on another thread that I should expect a shipping label in a couple of days?  How is that "express"?  I will pay to ship this faster.  I need this turned around fast.  
My case number is CAS-6787254-W7N9W8
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Federico
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EufoMini2 Posted at 7-15 09:21
Hello, I opened a case to express replace my Mavic mini 2 and paid the 49 euros.  But there is nothing that says what comes next.  The case details say "send your product", but it does not say where... I've received no emails at all.
I read on another thread that I should expect a shipping label in a couple of days?  How is that "express"?  I will pay to ship this faster.  I need this turned around fast.  
My case number is CAS-6787254-W7N9W8

Hi Federico, the shipping label had been sent to you, please check the email again, and check the spam folder to see if it has been filtered. Please let me know if you have not received it, thank you.
2021-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules