I want know value
1007 4 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.2

United States

Hello nihao : ) - So today boyfriend decide he want sell mavic pro he have. I want know value what he have is and if anyone who live nearby want buy it for said value
He have below

1: DJI Mavic Pro (LIGHT CRASH -NO DAMAGE)
2: 2 Aftermarket battery
3: 2 DJI Battery
4: Sun sheild for camera
5: Dome sheild for camera
6: Aftermarket multi-batter charger (It have 4 battery slot)
7: Tablet Holder (It one fit in rc open grip)
8: Booksack carry case (I put new zipper because old zipper brake off, bag still like new though)
9: Range extend dish (One fit over antanna)
10: 2 OTG cable (Ipad & Droid)

If you want photo, you tell so I upload

To Buyer: I have head out state for work but if person decide buy it when he sell it, you meet him. He post it to craiglist wher he post last time.
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Forum members on how much you could sell the drone and the accessories. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for continued support.
2019-6-24
Use props
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.2

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-24 09:05
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Forum members on how much you could sell the drone and the accessories. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for continued support.

Hello Nihao : ) - Thanks to you for message you send me, I hope I or bf able find decent value so he upgrade to better drone.
2019-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

李菲薛Kitty Posted at 6-25 08:13
Hello Nihao : ) - Thanks to you for message you send me, I hope I or bf able find decent value so he upgrade to better drone.

You're most welcome. We're sure that if other DJI Forum members would provide their best offer to this great package. Cheers!
2019-6-26
Use props
Fancyfoam
New

United States

I just bought new what you have for about $1800 so I would think that used will lite use and minor crash you might get $1000. Sorry if that is not much but it is like a car. The value goes down as soon as you get it.
2019-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules