Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Props needed
786 6 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteveO118
lvl.1
Flight distance : 685571 ft
United States

Hello,Located in Napa, I'm in need of a set of props.
I have damaged one prop during shoot and would like to complete shoot.
Closest props I could find are in the bay area.
$$
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SteveO118. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Just a friendly reminder I would recommend buying a genuine DJI Propeller for your DJI Drone for reliability and compatibility purposes and to avoid unwanted incidents while using or flying your drone. In addition for genuine DJI Products and Accessories, you can check the link below. Have a safe and happy flying always.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-6-24
Use props
SteveO118
lvl.1
Flight distance : 685571 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 09:30
Hello and good day SteveO118. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Just a friendly reminder I would recommend buying a genuine DJI Propeller for your DJI Drone for reliability and compatibility purposes and to avoid unwanted incidents while using or flying your drone. In addition for genuine DJI Products and Accessories, you can check the link below. Have a safe and happy flying always.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Thank you DJI Stephen!
Someone has reached out to a co-worker regarding some props. They are delivering to location shortly.
Thanks again!
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SteveO118 Posted at 6-24 09:35
Thank you DJI Stephen!
Someone has reached out to a co-worker regarding some props. They are delivering to location shortly.
Thanks again!

You are very much welcome SteveO118. It is great to know that you have found the said propellers for your drone. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-6-24
Use props
Manxmann
Captain
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

SteveO118 Posted at 6-24 09:35
Thank you DJI Stephen!
Thanks again!

WOW,  that's magic !  The power of a positive forum eh ?    
2019-6-27
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
Flight distance : 1443894 ft
  • >>>
Australia

looks like propellers are in short supply as well. P3 out no longer available & P4 out of stock. Hmm...
2019-6-27
Use props
BrianKushner
Captain
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 10:19
You are very much welcome SteveO118. It is great to know that you have found the said propellers for your drone. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Have a safe and happy flying always.

What about batteries? Emailed sales 3 times and no response on when and if P4P batteries will be available.
2019-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules