Indicator of posting in a thread
1425 6 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Is it possible to add a feature whereby if you post in a thead, then there is an indication that you have done so. This would save a lot of time looking through threads you may have already posted in.
Thanks
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ShermanFlyer. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have provided us today. Let me please forward these information/thread to the designated department for further development of the DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-24
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 14:14
Hello and good day ShermanFlyer. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have provided us today. Let me please forward these information/thread to the designated department for further development of the DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.

Stephen, thanks for the speedy reply
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ShermanFlyer Posted at 6-24 14:21
Stephen, thanks for the speedy reply

You are very much welcome ShermanFlyer. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-6-24
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 14:28
You are very much welcome ShermanFlyer. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.

Hi Stephen, any update on the change request?
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ShermanFlyer Posted at 12-10 07:09
Hi Stephen, any update on the change request?

Hello and good day ShermanFlyer. Thank you for the follow up. As of the moment I still have no information with regards to this matter. Rest assured that thi was already forwarded to the designated DJI department and once I have the result. I will definitely send you a notification for you to be updated as well. Again Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2019-12-10
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-10 12:27
Hello and good day ShermanFlyer. Thank you for the follow up. As of the moment I still have no information with regards to this matter. Rest assured that thi was already forwarded to the designated DJI department and once I have the result. I will definitely send you a notification for you to be updated as well. Again Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks Stephen
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules