Bellied Up
709 6 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Is there a liquid mecury gravity switch killing props?
2019-6-24
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

What makes you think there is?
2019-6-24
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Did you mean liquid mercury gravity switch?

2019-6-24
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

The off/kill switch when turning it vertical/(on its side)?  I'm not sure it is mercury involved. I thought they outlawed that stuff.
2019-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you're referring to switch that would automatically shut down the aircraft?  If so, you may consider using the CSC mode to your remote controller, however, using this command during the flight would definitely cause the incident. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your support.

2019-6-25
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-25 10:01
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you're referring to switch that would automatically shut down the aircraft?  If so, you may consider using the CSC mode to your remote controller, however, using this command during the flight would definitely cause the incident. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your support.

playing back drone mp4 illustrates complete coverage filming until finger double presses intelligent flight battery power on button, all the while under very forcible intense wind from drone blowers highest speeding. dunno why spinning so forcibly intensely, weird.
2019-6-25
Use props
fanse5394b5d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128471 ft
United Kingdom

I doubt it has an analogue device to cut off the motors, Probably a function of the solid state gyroscope.
2019-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules