1140 7 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
perryb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was doing a video flying under several umbrellas over a 20 person event table. The drone was fine then boom it went crazy flew out to the left ignored my commands and crashed into the pool.I dived in and got it. It is flying now but electronics are strange.IE compass and no gimble function. I have been flying since day 1 with DJI so I am experienced but this was so very strange.I am sure I messed up but I have done the same shots with my Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 with no problems. Ideas.
2019-6-24
Use props
perryb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

No one was at the table it was a pre shot of the function.
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the convenience. We highly suggest syncing the flight records using the DJI Go 4 app and contact our support via the link below for a further evaluation of your unit. For additional information, for the sake of security,  we indeed don’t repair water damaged drone. Because aircraft consists of a large quantity of sensitive electrical components, after it is water damaged, electrical components may be corroded, thus affecting its stability and security. Through the related tests, the repair of water damaged units needs to replace all the relevant components, and it is possible that the cost of repairing a water damaged drone is far higher than buying a new drone. Therefore, we advise that water damaged units are ineligible for repair service. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

www.dji.com/support
2019-6-25
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Your requested Ideas more likely to have if you share your flightrecord,
using this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

cheers
JJB
2019-6-25
Use props
perryb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

JJB* Posted at 6-25 23:59
Hiya,

Your requested Ideas more likely to have if you share your flightrecord,

Thank you.I will as soon as it is stable.
2019-6-27
Use props
perryb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-25 09:36
Hi, we're sorry for the convenience. We highly suggest syncing the flight records using the DJI Go 4 app and contact our support via the link below for a further evaluation of your unit. For additional information, for the sake of security,  we indeed don’t repair water damaged drone. Because aircraft consists of a large quantity of sensitive electrical components, after it is water damaged, electrical components may be corroded, thus affecting its stability and security. Through the related tests, the repair of water damaged units needs to replace all the relevant components, and it is possible that the cost of repairing a water damaged drone is far higher than buying a new drone. Therefore, we advise that water damaged units are ineligible for repair service. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

www.dji.com/support

Until I can see the video and flight records I do not know what caused this. All I know I lost total control of it. Maybe the sensors overrode me or I should have switched them off.I have been flying DJI for many years and right now I am saying I am to blame.This is only my second crash.Ths first is when I had only done 3 flights under my belt.The oak tree is still not talking to me !!!! No collision avoidance in those days.LOL
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

perryb Posted at 6-27 17:29
Until I can see the video and flight records I do not know what caused this. All I know I lost total control of it. Maybe the sensors overrode me or I should have switched them off.I have been flying DJI for many years and right now I am saying I am to blame.This is only my second crash.Ths first is when I had only done 3 flights under my belt.The oak tree is still not talking to me !!!! No collision avoidance in those days.LOL

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're hoping that you could determine the cause of this incident that happened to your drone as soon as possible. You could always reach our support in any case that you need our assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-1
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

perryb Posted at 6-27 17:23
Thank you.I will as soon as it is stable.

You know that your flight log are on your tablet/phone not on your drone?
2019-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules