Repair by DJI Melbourne Australia
2192 4 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vtYVs6uApm2l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51877 ft
Australia

As I have had by Mavic Pro Platinum argue with a tree on two occassions, and lost the argument, I have sent my drone to DJI Melbourne for repair. Both times they have, rather than replace the arm, replaced the drone with another. The first time the only inconvenience to me was having to cut out replacement yellow contact paper for the top (to ward off birds) and my contact details. This time I took the drone out to fly but could not as it needed to be activated. I have since wasted time and effort attempting to activate the drone without success. The activation error is 1113. Now I am exchanging emails with DJI Support but no solution as yet. This is very frustrating. May I suggest that DJI simply repair the original drone. If not I will seek other repair options.
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. According to the current policy, the products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. These refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance. Hope for your understanding.

Regarding the error code 1113, may I have the screenshot for double check? Thanks in advance!
2019-6-25
Use props
djiuser_vtYVs6uApm2l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51877 ft
Australia

Hi DJI Susan,
I have now had the drone again replaced by DJI Melbourne. I sent them the previous drone (SN:08Q3G3TP01J035) and the controller. Now I have exactly the same problem. This is very frustrating. I have attached photos of the error message, sometimes I get the error code "0". plus the serial number of the latest replacement drone. Can I PLEASE speak to someone to step through the process. I have been without a drone for two months now. It all started when DJI Melbourne sent me the previous replacement drone. Has something been done to my account during that "repair", and is that causing the problem (2 drones - neither will activate)?
2019-7-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vtYVs6uApm2l Posted at 7-16 21:29
Hi DJI Susan,
I have now had the drone again replaced by DJI Melbourne. I sent them the previous drone (SN:08Q3G3TP01J035) and the controller. Now I have exactly the same problem. This is very frustrating. I have attached photos of the error message, sometimes I get the error code "0". plus the serial number of the latest replacement drone. Can I PLEASE speak to someone to step through the process. I have been without a drone for two months now. It all started when DJI Melbourne sent me the previous replacement drone. Has something been done to my account during that "repair", and is that causing the problem (2 drones - neither will activate)?

Hi there, sorry to know you have the same problem, may we verify what mobile device are you using? Did you try to re-install the APP to have a try? If the issue persists, please post the screenshot of the error message here so that we can help to verify, thank you.
2019-7-17
Use props
Dragonfly_AerialMRU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3057976 ft
  • >>>
Mauritius

Had same error 1113, I reinput my password and it worked.
2020-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules