Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

Am I missing something here. Can the Osmo Action live stream? Looked through all settings, can't find any option for it?

Thanks
2019-6-25
Use props
Sauliuslag
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No. Osmo Action not support live stream.
2019-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that our Osmo Action doesn't support live stream function. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-6-25
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just thinking. Is there any plan to add this feature to the Osmo Action? Maybe through the wifi > mobile phone.

Would be really good to share live media.
2019-7-12
Use props
fansdf748f70
lvl.1

Malta

DJI Tony Posted at 6-25 10:28
Hi, we're sorry that our Osmo Action doesn't support live stream function. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. We do appreciate your understanding.

will there be an update ? or use it as a standard webcam and source it trough that? looks like Osmo pocket is possible why not with this?

regards,

RP
2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansdf748f70 Posted at 8-10 05:52
will there be an update ? or use it as a standard webcam and source it trough that? looks like Osmo pocket is possible why not with this?

regards,

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, we have forwarded this concern to our designated department for attention. For further update, we would recommend paying attention to our website. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-11
Use props
fansdf748f70
lvl.1

Malta

fansdf748f70 Posted at 8-10 05:52

regards,

that doesn't answer my question !! why you can't ? just ike any old go pro did you guys forget that ?
2019-8-12
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Osmo Action cannot live stream - the only Osmo that can live stream are the Osmo Mobile 1, 2, and now 3....
2019-8-18
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_d26keh1Hh7HM Posted at 8-25 08:09
Why there is no live stream when the competition's products doing it without problem. When do you going to make the Osmo Action capable to do the live stream. This is a very important feature. You have to correct this huge error as soon as possible.

It's a very important feature....to you. I have zero desire to do live streaming from an Action camera or even the Pocket. Just because a few people here have asked for it, does not make it an important feature or a "huge error".
2019-8-26
Use props
fans07bf900b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1585712 ft
Lebanon

Hi, many apps doing that, during  your capturing on osmo action  link your mobile to the camera press recording after that go to the app that you downloaded for streaming  chose your platform and go live.
2019-8-31
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

well you cant stream directly from the camera, as that would need a SIM card in the camera.
But it is strange why it can not do it via a phone acting as AP, from a technical standpoint i find that weird.
Maybe that will be fixed when they fix the 2.4 & 5.8 GHZ wifi issue.

Personally i don't get why someone would go live like that, but that just prove how much i am not like the rest of the world, cuz i find it ( cant say in fear of hurting someones feelings )
2019-11-6
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Oh Please can you get livestream  as a feature.  and then we will hear I can't livestream youtube requires 1K users.....  Better yet i am draining both my phone and camera's battery......  I like to Livestream but  what for.  thanks DJI for  making an action camera that I appreciate big time.
2019-11-6
Use props
Cosmostreamer
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

I'm working on live stream for Osmo Action and Pocket Osmo. Not fully works yet, but i can receive video and output to HDMI. Optional transcoding to lower bitrate and stream via RTMP in development now...
http://cosmostreamer.com/products/osmoaction/
http://cosmostreamer.com/products/pocketosmo/
2019-11-11
Use props
Cosmostreamer
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

Fresh Osmo Action tests:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4x3pgaHVrn/
2019-11-12
Use props
ryanmayiras
New

United States

Hey so I noticed they FINALLY rolled out a live stream option for the Osmo Action about 2 days ago.

In order to use the feature you need to install the following firmware update:

Osmo Action Firmware v01.08.00.10
https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloadsYou also need to update the DJI Mimo app to version 1.2.20

Then you can open the app, connect the Osmo Action, go into the camera mode and at the bottom to the right of the "Photo" mode will be "Live Stream"

I have not used it yet, but you will likely need 1,000 subscribers on YouTube to live stream on there.

I have waited for this feature for a VERY long time. I am glad to see they finally published this live stream update.

I hope this may help someone out there. Please follow my YouTube at https://youtu.be/5akJE0xCA68
2020-3-27
Use props
ryanmayiras
New

United States

Sauliuslag Posted at 2019-6-25 10:10
No. Osmo Action not support live stream.

ryanmayiras
lvl.1

United States

23#
Hey so I noticed they FINALLY rolled out a live stream option for the Osmo Action about 2 days ago.

In order to use the feature you need to install the following firmware update:

Osmo Action Firmware v01.08.00.10
https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloadsYou also need to update the DJI Mimo app to version 1.2.20

Then you can open the app, connect the Osmo Action, go into the camera mode and at the bottom to the right of the "Photo" mode will be "Live Stream"

I have not used it yet, but you will likely need 1,000 subscribers on YouTube to live stream on there.

I have waited for this feature for a VERY long time. I am glad to see they finally published this live stream update.

I hope this may help someone out there. Please follow my YouTube at https://youtu.be/5akJE0xCA68
2020-3-27
Use props
ryanmayiras
New

United States

deleted original reply
2020-3-27
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

head over to youtube about livestream fore their requirements it's not DJi's  doing.
We all asked for it and you now  have anotehr challenge  on hand.  

2020-3-28
Use props
Richard Ostrochovskyacute
New

Slovakia

maybe, if all DJI users (at least 1000) will subscribe to each other YT channels, all will get the possibility to live stream... but I guess, YT will not allow this anyway
2020-4-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Richard Ostrochovskyacute Posted at 4-9 08:06
maybe, if all DJI users (at least 1000) will subscribe to each other YT channels, all will get the possibility to live stream... but I guess, YT will not allow this anyway

Sure why not.
time for a offtopic thread.
2020-4-9
Use props
djiuser_G7xL0Yh0QWNo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86378 ft
Poland

I’m in :-) need subscribers too...
2020-4-17
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2128032

I created the thread lets join in and hope the info I supplied is easy peasy.
2020-4-17
Use props
Boubakeur Zouini
New

Algeria

yes its update for support Facebook and you-tube streaming tray uninstall Facebook app first and connect your device a dji app an try enter for  Facebook live stream  and log you Facebook account  - enter your wifi  and begin for live streaming
2020-5-3
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

did that work?
2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules