Anyone have experience with Neewer ND filters
2597 9 2019-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

I have Polar Pro ND filters for my Mavic Pro but I wanted to check out these Neewer brand filters (ND4, ND8, ND16) because of the price.

The build is decent and the magnet is strong. I havent had a chance to test any footage/pictures yet.

Have any of you had any experience with this brand of NDFilter?
20190625_133603.jpg
2019-6-25
Use props
Matt_
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've been using them for a few days, the same ones you have 4, 8, 16, seem to be good quality so far. I'm thinking about getting the ND1000 for timelapses too.
Also I've been meaning to test stacking them as well, not sure how many you could get away with before it's visible/degrades the quality though.
2019-6-25
Use props
Matt_
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Matt_ Posted at 6-25 11:59
I've been using them for a few days, the same ones you have 4, 8, 16, seem to be good quality so far. I'm thinking about getting the ND1000 for timelapses too.
Also I've been meaning to test stacking them as well, not sure how many you could get away with before it's visible/degrades the quality though.

*Edit, sorry I ended up with the Freewell ones in the end, my mistake. I did look at the Neewer ones online though but these Freewell ones seemed to have more reviews/mentions. That said the Neewer ones are a fair bit cheaper so I'm curious if there's much difference.
2019-6-25
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
United States

Matt_ Posted at 6-25 12:06
*Edit, sorry I ended up with the Freewell ones in the end, my mistake. I did look at the Neewer ones online though but these Freewell ones seemed to have more reviews/mentions. That said the Neewer ones are a fair bit cheaper so I'm curious if there's much difference.

NO problem, the reviews I've seen have been good.  I wanted to get some possible feedback from the OP community.  Weather has been bad whenever I have free time so I haven't really been able to test them
2019-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regard to this new ND filters. Thank you for continued support.
2019-6-25
Use props
Ern
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Matt_ Posted at 6-25 11:59
I've been using them for a few days, the same ones you have 4, 8, 16, seem to be good quality so far. I'm thinking about getting the ND1000 for timelapses too.

Hi

I have the Neewer and am very happy with them for the price
2019-7-1
Use props
Bruce Lauderdale
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I purchased them recently. I bought the Ver 2 set of 6 3 normal and 3 CPL. I am impressed after using them at the Wimbledon Tennis tournament on Monday.
2019-7-3
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
United States

Bruce Lauderdale Posted at 7-3 04:32
I purchased them recently. I bought the Ver 2 set of 6 3 normal and 3 CPL. I am impressed after using them at the Wimbledon Tennis tournament on Monday. [view_image]

Very nice.  I didn't get a chance to use mine because the next day my OP got the Gimble protect error so I returned it for a new one.  Looking forward to using them on vacation next week
2019-7-3
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
United States

Ern Posted at 7-1 05:22
Hi

I have the Neewer and am very happy with them for the price

I agree, the price is great.  I'm going to do some research to see if there are any comparisons that show a big difference in effectiveness and quality.
2019-7-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have heard some good experiences from them in the past.
2019-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules