Is the production of Spark over?
5882 8 2019-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

In several places I read guesses that the production of Spark was stopped by the DJI.
I see discounts and "out of stock" labels in several stores.
Will the successor of Spark come, or was it too cheap to compete with the larger DJI drones?
What is the truth?

2019-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the DJI Spark hasn't reached its end of life and we would like to apologize that it's not yet available on our store. We would recommend checking the link below to see if there would be available stock for the DJI Spark. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-6-25
Use props
Slick1215
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239091 ft
United States

I know the upcoming Spark 2 was halted for some reason. I can still find the Spark at Best Buy near me in white with the controller.
2019-6-25
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

DJI Tony Posted at 6-25 12:52
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the DJI Spark hasn't reached its end of life and we would like to apologize that it's not yet available on our store. We would recommend checking the link below to see if there would be available stock for the DJI Spark. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Thanks for the reply! I already have Spark.
I have read on several forums that stocks have fallen and that in the DJI Store, there is just one more color in the Fly more combo.
So, if I understand it well, DJI is still producing Spark.
2019-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 6-25 13:54
Thanks for the reply! I already have Spark.
I have read on several forums that stocks have fallen and that in the DJI Store, there is just one more color in the Fly more combo.
So, if I understand it well, DJI is still producing Spark.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We have already removed the Spark (all colors) and Spark Combo (Sky Blue, Sunrise Yellow, and Meadow Green) from the shelves.
Please note that the Spark and Spark Combo (Sky Blue, Sunrise Yellow, and Meadow Green) have been discontinued, and the DJI online store will not sell these items. However, we are still selling the Spark Controller Combo / Spark Fly More Combo in Alpine White and Lava Red on the DJI online store. Please don’t worry, DJI will continue to provide after-sales support for the Spark. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-6-26
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

DJI Tony Posted at 6-26 13:13
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We have already removed the Spark (all colors) and Spark Combo (Sky Blue, Sunrise Yellow, and Meadow Green) from the shelves.
Please note that the Spark and Spark Combo (Sky Blue, Sunrise Yellow, and Meadow Green) have been discontinued, and the DJI online store will not sell these items. However, we are still selling the Spark Controller Combo / Spark Fly More Combo in Alpine White and Lava Red on the DJI online store. Please don’t worry, DJI will continue to provide after-sales support for the Spark. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your information!
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 6-27 09:26
Thank you for your information!

You're most welcome! Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Cheers!
2019-6-27
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Isn’t Mavic Mini successor of Spark?
2020-2-17
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

Ooo don't go there Lysak2003, the Spark fan boys will lynch you!
2020-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules