816 8 2019-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wellsi
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United States

On one of the craziest hikes I've ever done, it made little difference to me using the Pocket or the Action; either way it would have bene gone forever if I'd dropped it.

No guard rails; just a single chain to hold on to in the narrowest parts. So I went for size and convenience and this is what it captured.....

Ian

2019-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your amazing work with! Cheers!
2019-6-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You certainly captured it well, feeling queasy looking at the video, lots of relief when you were down, great job real drama and suspense created in the video. “you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”  And you did .
2019-6-25
Use props
djiuser_MSp0byzRB0uq
New

Pakistan

Have the osmo action auto focus feature?
2019-6-25
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-25 15:50
You certainly captured it well, feeling queasy looking at the video, lots of relief when you were down, great job real drama and suspense created in the video. “you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”  And you did .

Thanks fella.... Yep, one of the crazier days but very glad we did it.  Still get wobbly looking at the video now...  Ian
2019-6-25
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Great video but rather you than me
That some ascension over quite a short distance.
2019-6-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Massive phobia of heights so nice to see through a computer monitor as this is something I could never do - excellent piece if footage Ian
2019-6-27
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 6-27 03:23
Massive phobia of heights so nice to see through a computer monitor as this is something I could never do  - excellent piece if footage Ian

It was actually quite cathartic in the end.... Sort of 'So dangerous you really, relaly take care' sort of experience......
2019-7-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wellsi Posted at 7-16 08:47
It was actually quite cathartic in the end.... Sort of 'So dangerous you really, relaly take care' sort of experience......

Sure looks like it mate - I would fall off - pure and simple lol
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules