UK PcFO
588 2 2019-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Well, had a bit of a bad day yesterday. I was meant to take my PfCO theory test. Took the afternoon off work and drove the 2.5 hours to the venue. On the way encountered an RTA which set me back a few minutes. Long story short  arrived 15 minutes late (called Upliftdrones H/O on the way to inform them).

Anyway, I was refused to participate.

Now I do blame myself for not allowing more travel time but I thought it was harsh of Uplift. The exam consists of 57 multi choice questions, Told the guy I did multiple mock exams with a 100% in under 10 mins each so would have been happy to do the test in the remaining time (1.5 hours according to the confirmation emai
2019-6-26
Use props
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

... email, 1 hour according to the guy on the phone and a remaining 25 minutes to the examiner ... go figure)

Anyway, got to rebook now at a different, further away venue to make it before my practical.

Not a happy bunny and although it was my fault I have to say Uplift seem incredibly inflexible after what I've paid.

Not recommended.
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day *DM*. I am sorry to know what happened and thank you for sharing this experience with us. This experience will be a very big help to all our DJI co pilot who will be taking there PfCO theory test in the future. In addition I would like to wish you all the best *DM* in taking the PfCO theory test.
2019-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules