Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
osmo actions not open
1147 4 2019-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72897 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

My osmo actions cannot be opened. The direct connection is not charging. The new battery is not changed.

Has anyone found this symptom? How to fix it?
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what happened prior to experience this problem? Would it be possible if you could verify to us if you've managed to use the Osmo Action before? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-26
Use props
oil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72897 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Tony Posted at 6-26 08:41
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what happened prior to experience this problem? Would it be possible if you could verify to us if you've managed to use the Osmo Action before? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

After activation And then update the software Rebuilding the device will cause symptoms like this.
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

oil Posted at 6-27 03:59
After activation And then update the software Rebuilding the device will cause symptoms like this.

Hi, thanks for the clarification. We highly recommend contacting our support via the link below for further assistance with this particular situation. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-6-27
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Looks like a few of us are experiencing the same.
2019-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules