Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 PRO Obsidian crash
1044 3 2019-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sakalas
New
Flight distance : 324150 ft
Lithuania

Hi everyone,

few days ago I crashed my first drone. It happened in open field with clear visibility and just in the beginning of the flight.. therefore the cause of the crash remains a mystery for me. I did not hit anything, it just fell down like a stone.. It looked like something just stopped working.. Whats even worse - the DJI Care Refresh service ended 3 weeks ago... So I was wondering if it would be possible to apply for a warranty replacement. I submitted Online repair request - is that the right form? Also it is not clear to me if I should send my drone right away, or should I wait for some news? Maybe they first evaluate my flight records and only then it is necessary to send the aircraft?

Thanks for the help!
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Sakalas. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. We do recommend finalizing your Online repair request for us to determine the reason of the incident since we do have our professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the crashed and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-6-26
Use props
Sakalas
New
Flight distance : 324150 ft
Lithuania

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-26 08:39
Hi, Sakalas. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. We do recommend finalizing your Online repair request for us to determine the reason of the incident since we do have our professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the crashed and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

Thank you for the reply. I purchased my drone on 2018/05/31 and it was delivered on 2018/06/01. I bought it in Lithuanian e-shop so as far as I understand it has a two year warranty period (under the EU regulations)? Therefore it should apply for a warranty repair?
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sakalas Posted at 6-26 09:11
Thank you for the reply. I purchased my drone on 2018/05/31 and it was delivered on 2018/06/01. I bought it in Lithuanian e-shop so as far as I understand it has a two year warranty period (under the EU regulations)? Therefore it should apply for a warranty repair?

Thank you for the additional information. Yes for the EU customers the warranty will be 2 years for the aircraft. However, It will still depends on our damage assessment if this problem will be covered under warranty. For further information, I will recommend contacting our support team to open a ticket. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules