Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air re-heating
1282 1 2019-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LaConquista
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252497 ft
United States

I have a re-heating problem on my Mavic Air .
What I do ? I turn it on and 5 seconds pass and I see an alert that the processor has overheated and will turn off in 30 seconds
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to turn the drone on for a while, check whether the fan is spinning. If the fan is spinning normally, but the overheating warning still appears in the app after the drone is turned on and off for several times, please try to sync your flight records and forward sensing log from DJI Assistant 2 and forward this to us for further checking. However, if the fan is not totally spinning, I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules