Momentarily lost control of mA
512 8 2019-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

Is it possible that a satellite dish on my roof could have interfered with the control of my MA.  On Sunday, my drone was hovering over my roof and I could not control it. It kept wanting to land on my roof but after a few minutes, I was able to get it back over my backyard and land it safely.
2019-6-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

The dish could have an effect, but it won’t have the effect of force landing the craft, there could be a dozen different reasons for what happened, best bet is to post flight log this should clear it up .
2019-6-26
Use props
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-26 11:00
The dish could have an effect, but it won’t have the effect of force landing the craft, there could be a dozen different reasons for what happened, best bet is to post flight log this should clear it up .

I have never had to post a flight log before, if you have the time, could you give me a quick tutorial on how to do that.  Thanks
2019-6-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

NitemareTrainer Posted at 6-26 12:47
I have never had to post a flight log before, if you have the time, could you give me a quick tutorial on how to do that.  Thanks

Hi NT
Best way is to go to link below follow their instructions and upload log from your device phone etc, then copy link come back here and post it.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/4DRP16ZBZOLF0VK1LL8T
2019-6-26
Use props
Gimpy
lvl.4
United States

The satellite dish on your roof can't have caused interference because those dishes are receive-only. As already suggested, the best course of action to find out more is to upload the flight log.
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had with your drone. Please try to fly your aircraft in an open area wherein there are no interferences and with enough GPS signal to see if there will be changes. Flying the drone near in interferences may cause the incident and connection problems. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-26
Use props
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-26 12:58
Hi NT
Best way is to go to link below follow their instructions and upload log from your device phone etc, then copy link come back here and post it.

Thanks Hallmark007 for sending me that link.  I did that but I am having a hard time in figuring out what to look for once I am on that website.
2019-6-26
Use props
Gimpy
lvl.4
United States

NitemareTrainer Posted at 6-26 14:47
Thanks Hallmark007 for sending me that link.  I did that but I am having a hard time in figuring out what to look for once I am on that website.

Post a link to the uploaded file here and someone will take a look and let you know what they find.
2019-6-26
Use props
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
United States

Gimpy Posted at 6-26 15:13
Post a link to the uploaded file here and someone will take a look and let you know what they find.

I want to upload it here but I am having trouble figuring out how to do it.
2019-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules