DJI Phantom 4 RTK "Calculating flight path..." never ending story ;)
1878 5 2019-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Szymon
lvl.2

Poland

Hello!
After last update drone and controller I have issue, after importing KML when i try go to edit for flightpath and any changes for example GSD etc. I have communicate "Calculating flight path, please wait" this is never ending story ;) Due to this problem I must draw polygon by finger on the screen. I can't plan mission with KML imported polygon. Before update all was ok with this function...
2019-6-26
Use props
Mayehem
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9641306 ft
Canada

You likely have nodes ontop of nodes from the export. Look for 0m white distance bubbles or 2 overlapping ones. Double tap on these ones and it should calculate right away as normal. This happens to me a lot.
2019-6-26
Use props
Szymon
lvl.2

Poland

Mayehem Posted at 6-26 14:33
You likely have nodes ontop of nodes from the export. Look for 0m white distance bubbles or 2 overlapping ones. Double tap on these ones and it should calculate right away as normal. This happens to me a lot.

After deleting doubles in corners I still have the same problem with never ending "calculating flightpath" also when I have easy square 4-point polygon.
2019-6-27
Use props
Mayehem
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9641306 ft
Canada

Hrmm. Are you using google earth? tried multiple export programs? Are the lines flat?
2019-6-27
Use props
Szymon
lvl.2

Poland

I use Bentley Microstation to draw area, next I export this to KML file and convert to KML polygon. Maybe You have better workflow?
2019-7-3
Use props
nwilliams79
lvl.1
Australia

Connect to the drone, then plan the flight.

Annoying but gets around the issue
2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules