Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Logs
609 5 2019-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

So, I've been flying Phoebe for almost a month now. I can look at any flight I've flown with her or with Sylvester before. I can use the page at phantomhelp to examine them in tenth of a second intervals....

Is there some place I can get summary of this data? I'm curious how many hours, feet and whatever else might total up for the time she has flown.
2019-6-26
Use props
Tentoes
Captain
United States

Oh, duh.  Select to show Phoebe's flights.

I see on the column headers:

Flight Total Time: 3hr 55 min
Distance: 40866 ft
Flights: 40

You have to roll up to see the flight list. Then you can select which drone, then you x out of that list and it shows you figures for that drone. Of course, if you let the phone turn off, when you go back in, it is annoyingly reset to all and you have to select which drone again.

Would be cool if we could export this data. Yea, I know you can do it flight by flight, but I've flown Phoebe 40 times in a month. Hope to beat that next month
2019-6-26
Use props
Tentoes
Captain
United States

Yea, I'm a software guy who works with data.
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're glad that you've managed to figure out the things that you may need in regards to the flight logs. We do appreciate your continued support.
2019-6-26
Use props
Haggi
Captain
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

Make a free Airdata account, connect it to your DJI account inside Airdata settings for auto sync.
2019-6-26
Use props
MccloudSpark
First Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

As Haggi said - Airdata is your best choice for summary information and exporting.
2019-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules