esc error after updating
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wolfie212
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107018 ft
United States

did an update to firmware 1.11.20 on my p3 advance since i havent flown in over a year and now i keep getting an Esc error. is there another firmware update somewhere. I saw where someone posted about 1.11.30 correcting this but i cant find it anywhere.

2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I've sent you the message that you may need to possibly rectify the situation. Please check your inbox later. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-6-26
Use props
wolfie212
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-26 16:03
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I've sent you the message that you may need to possibly rectify the situation. Please check your inbox later. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

My email inbox?
2019-6-26
Use props
wolfie212
lvl.2
United States

i tried updating to the bin file you sent me but i cant get the drone to take it.
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

wolfie212 Posted at 6-27 14:11
i tried updating to the bin file you sent me but i cant get the drone to take it.

Hi, thanks for the update with this problem. Would it be possible if you could re-format the SD card or use different one to see if there will be changes?
2019-6-27
Use props
wolfie212
lvl.2
United States

I formatted several times and used 2 different card drone goes through startup then beeps several times then stops. Light on gimbal stays green. Yellow lights flash then to green when beeps back to yellow flashing and red on other side. Take sd card out and look at it and it shows a dcm folder and another one along with bin file. No text file
2019-6-27
Use props
wolfie212
lvl.2
United States

update dji susan sent me another link to 1.11.30 drone look like it updated  but text file shows failed. app shows that im at 1.11.20+ and im still getting esc error and cant start drone. any other ideas out there.
2019-6-28
Use props
Mdmennel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87562 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 6-26 16:03
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I've sent you the message that you may need to possibly rectify the situation. Please check your inbox later. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

i also have the exact same issue any chance you could send me the update
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mdmennel Posted at 9-3 14:03
i also have the exact same issue any chance you could send me the update

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please see the inbox later for further help in regards to this situation. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-5
Use props
Barty
New

South Africa

Hi everyone. Been away from home for a few years. Came back and tried to set up my drone. Updated FW to 1.11.20 and got the ESC Error. Does anyone have a copy of 1.11.30 floating around I can get to fix this? Otherwise my drone is basically an oversized paperweight.
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules