Mavic 2 Pro Active Track Not Following Subject
3503 3 2019-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DogHasTheWheel
lvl.2
United States

I'm having difficulty with Active Track on my new Mavic 2 Pro. I select Active Track from the menu then I select Trace then I draw a square around the subject. However I don't get the button to initiated an orbit around the subject nor does the drone follow the subject. The drone acts more like it would in spotlight mode where only the camera stays oriented on the subject. Drone doesn't move. And I am not in Sport Mode when i do this. Any advice?
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify, how many times did you try to use the Trace mode of Active track? Please ensure that the firmware and application are updated when using the drone to maximize the usage of your drone. You may refer to the images below on using trace mode under the Active track.

2019-6-27
Use props
ajrulez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 447142 ft
United States

So is there a an active track similar to mavic pro 1 ? It follows the objects ? I tried other day, My mavic pro flying and set up my another Mavic pro 2 activated active tracking but failed to follow mavic pro. I want to do drone to drone trace. Sounds fun.
2019-6-27
Use props
DogHasTheWheel
lvl.2
United States

ajrulez Posted at 6-27 20:44
So is there a an active track similar to mavic pro 1 ? It follows the objects ? I tried other day, My mavic pro flying and set up my another Mavic pro 2 activated active tracking but failed to follow mavic pro. I want to do drone to drone trace. Sounds fun.

interesting. i figured out the issue. can't do active track in a no fly zone
2019-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules