Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lense correction for OSMO Pocket
2952 6 2019-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Is there a lense correction file we can use on OSMO Pocket footage and photo? There is very noticable vignette in every footage and photo, it would be handy to use the special design lense correction on pocket footage.
2019-6-27
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Can you post a sample?  Are you using some kind of filter which is causing the problem?  I have never seen anyone complain of this before.
2019-6-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I haven’t noticed this with mo OP
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we don't have lens correction on our store website. However, we have the available ND Filters for the Osmo Pocket. You can check our store website for the Osmo Pocket ND Filters, you may refer to the link below. Also, hope that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members here in the forum. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pocket-nd-filters-set
2019-6-27
Use props
Golnaz Shak
New

United States

Hi, Did you find the way to fix the vignette effect around the footage? Mine has it too and I donno how to get rid of it.
2019-10-30
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

This sounds like a fault, not had this.
2019-10-30
Use props
Cool h
lvl.4

Taiwan

Golnaz Shak Posted at 10-30 08:52
Hi, Did you find the way to fix the vignette effect around the footage? Mine has it too and I donno how to get rid of it.

sure! I have made myself a PS file to correct it, looks great!
2019-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules