Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
3 Questions About Maps and DJI Spark
1207 3 2019-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spillenger
lvl.1

Canada

Hi.  I'm new to drones and the DJI Spark.  I've looked in the manual and on this forum for answers to these questions, but haven't found anything yet.

Here are the three things I'd like to be able to do:

• Input GPS coordinates into the DJI GO 4 software and tell the Spark to fly to that spot at a certain altitude.
  • Upload a Google Earth map (GFX?) into the cache, along with the tracks and waypoints I've pinned to the GE map, so I can see them offline on the DJI GO 4 screen and fly to them.  I live in a remote area and the map that comes up on the iPhone software has almost no detail.
  • Download a map from the cache to a mapping program on my laptop (basically the reverse of #2) so I can work with it.  Doing this kind of work on an iPhone is cumbersome.

If any of these things is possible, without having to obtain other software or attempt complicated work-arounds, I'd appreciate knowing how (or being directed somewhere that explains it).  If it's not possible, I'm curious whether these features are something DJI is working on.

Many thanks,
Paul
2019-6-27
Use props
MarkMN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77100 ft
United States

Without having to obtain other software? no, not possible. Is DJI working on it? Certainly not for the Spark.

But if you were open to using other software...
2019-6-27
Use props
Spillenger
lvl.1

Canada

MarkMN Posted at 6-27 08:10
Without having to obtain other software? no, not possible. Is DJI working on it? Certainly not for the Spark.

But if you were open to using other software...

Thanks, MarkMN.  Okay, I'll bite: What other software would I need, and what would it do for me?  (Keep in mind that I'm new to drones and the Spark.)

Many thanks,
Paul
2019-6-29
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
First Officer

Hungary

Try this:  https://flylitchi.com/
2019-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now