Osmo Pocket v01.08.00.20 - disabled tracking
803 5 2019-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raulrudge
New
Brazil

After installing firmware version 01.08.00.20 I can't activate the tracking via the cellphone screen (galaxy S10e).
Still working if activated by the Osmo Pocket screen.
Are there other people having the same issue?
2019-6-27
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tracking is still working on the iOS Mimo App with iPhone Xs max.
2019-6-27
Use props
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Have you tried  to restart the mimo app after the failure? Try close the Mimo while leave your pocket on and then restart the app
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day raulrudge. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to us a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist ? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S10 ) on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S10 will be able to work with the DJI Osmo Pocket however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung Galaxy S10 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-6-28
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still working fine for me on several Android devices and directly on the OP
2019-7-3
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

C'mon, get these features working for us Android/Samsung users....
2019-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules