Sticker on M2P gimbal?
696 5 2019-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

As we all know, the 2 tabs on the back of the Mavic´s gimbal get to scratch it when it is pushed backwards. This has happened to many during transportation, installing the gimbal cover or like in my case, when using Sport Mode.

I read somewhere that new drones come now with some kind of protective sticker on the gimbal to avoid this. Can anyone post a photo of this so I can replicate it?

Thanks in advance.
2019-6-27
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

The new drones (I have the M2 Zoom) come with completely different gimbals. The M2 Zomm doesn't have or need protective stickers... My old Mavic Pro came with the sticker, I had it removed before the first flight, made more than 500 flights over 2 years and never had any scratches or other issues. If it was not suposed to be removed it wouldn't come with an yellow tab "asking" for it to be pulled from the back of the gimball... There are many threads about it...
2019-6-27
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

ro_flyer Posted at 6-27 07:27
The new drones (I have the M2 Zoom) come with completely different gimbals. The M2 Zomm doesn't have or need protective stickers... My old Mavic Pro came with the sticker, I had it removed before the first flight, made more than 500 flights over 2 years and never had any scratches or other issues. If it was not suposed to be removed it wouldn't come with an yellow tab "asking" for it to be pulled from the back of the gimball... There are many threads about it...

Actually the new Mavic come with stickers NOW when shipped. They didn’t have them at the beginning, that’s what I want to see.
2019-6-27
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

El Diabolico Posted at 6-27 22:02
Actually the new Mavic come with stickers NOW when shipped. They didn’t have them at the beginning, that’s what I want to see.

ok, I bought mine 2 months ago. no stickes
2019-6-28
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

ro_flyer Posted at 6-28 11:10
ok, I bought mine 2 months ago. no stickes

Maybe older stock? I don’t know. I definitely read that in the forum somewhere. Just wondering...
2019-6-28
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

El Diabolico Posted at 6-28 12:41
Maybe older stock? I don’t know. I definitely read that in the forum somewhere. Just wondering...

Bought from DJI with the Smart Controller bundle, so I don't think it's old stock...
2019-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules