Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why Prores XQ 4444 cannot have 4k (4096x2160)???
1047 4 2019-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airking Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

Why??
Clients are asking for 4444 BUT 4096x2160 (17:9 as they are shooting on ground cameras) and we cannot give them that (only UHD)... why cannot other resolutions be added? I was asked to shoot 1080P in Prores. Could not do that either.
Why we cannot have decent paiting controls (black level, RGB matrix, gamma, etc.) in a product like the Inspire 2 / X7 / X5S instead of those awfull consumer presets??
It´s a professional tool

2019-6-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

In contrary, it's not. It is labelled as professional tool, but this is only a marketing hype. Still, for the money involved, Inspire 2 is offering a plenty. To get all the setup options you're asking for you'll have to employ a camera costing tenfold ...
2019-6-27
Use props
Airking Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 6-27 14:19
In contrary, it's not. It is labelled as professional tool, but this is only a marketing hype. Still, for the money involved, Inspire 2 is offering a plenty. To get all the setup options you're asking for you'll have to employ a camera costing tenfold ...

I think it´s only having an app that is not shared with the lowest sepec drones. It´s a sofware decision by DJI. All the potential of the camera is already there.
I think it´s not asking for too much
2019-6-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Airking Pilot Posted at 6-27 16:18
I think it´s only having an app that is not shared with the lowest sepec drones. It´s a sofware decision by DJI. All the potential of the camera is already there.
I think it´s not asking for too much

I think you're asking for too much, indeed. Some of the best videographers and activists in this community are begging DJI for stand-alone, Inspire 2 tailored app with better set of image tools. For example Green-Magenta slider or WB sampler, or ProRes RAW codec option for SD card etc, etc. I doubt if it's going to happen, for whatever reasons ...
2019-6-27
Use props
Flo the Pirate
First Officer
Austria

lets add no timecode when recording Prores - contrary you get timecode when recording dng raw .... I can`t understand going all the way and implementing Prores and than forgetting about timecode

... we can only hope
2019-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules