Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 PRO - Camera dont work, cannot update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans34a2d99b
lvl.1
Poland

I have Phantom3 PRO and problem with it after last updates
After connection Remote to Android Device - I downloaded and instal RC update. Next - turn on aircraft.  I have to relink communication with aircraft (reset on RC and aircraft) because they didnt find each other. After that - connection established but only partiary.  I cannot see camera image, menu of the camera is inaccessible (grayed icon)
I got information so aircraft needs to be upgraded so I download newest FW from DJI website, unpack and copy to sd card. Then - turn on Aircraft (battery had 56%) and...nothing happends. ANY light on gimbal didnt light up (reg, green or something)  I see only red light on the left side "relink" buton. Thats all.
I've checked on the iPad - same situation (In menu I see  information in red - > GIMBAL STATUS:  Gimbal Disconnected)

Please help.
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. There is a possibility that the problem would be the incompatibility of the firmware for both Aircraft and RC. You can try to downgrade first the RC to its previous version then update first the Aircraft using the SD card then after the successful update, then update the RC. For you to downgrade the RC, you need to press the icon referring in the image below for about 8 seconds and choose the latest firmware then try again to download the firmware in your SD card and update your Aircraft. After that, You need to update the firmware of your remote controller using a different Mobile device for us to see if there would be some changes. After the successful update for both Aircraft and RC, try to relink them again to see if the problem will still persist. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

124313e1zd7fqvrxqkv7rx.png
2019-6-28
Use props
fans34a2d99b
lvl.1
Poland

I cannot upgrade Aircraft because operation wont start (led lights above the camera lens stays off all the time). Gimbal seems to work correctly (I can move lens up and down and gyro functions works OK too when I try to move  Aircraft with power on) I'd try to force update of the Aircraft by pressing pinhole buton (on Aircraft body) but with no success (I hear Beep-Beep.......Beep-Beep, but led lights stays OFF entire time) I'd wait for 60 minutes and turn off Aircraft
2019-6-28
Use props
Anthonyg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 183054 ft

I'm having the same problem, getting nowhere with it.
Very occasionally it works but most of the time, no image from camera and camera control menu greyed out.
2019-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules