Matrice 600 Pro IMU and Compas malfunction
1749 1 2019-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GreenFeet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282746 ft
Canada

During a flight in Northern Ontario, during good weather, my Matrice controller warned me of a 'Compass Malfunction" and that it was 'Switching to IMU backup'.

This happenned during a second flight as I thought it was a flike (and we were flying in VERY remote conditions, so risk was extremely low).

On bringing her in for maintenance, the diagnostic data turned this up (photo attached).

The Matrice only lives in her storage case and is typically stored inside. While we were up north it got cold at night during one evening where she was stored outside (10') but this wasn't cold enough I though to affect anything. During one flight, while 120m up, we recieved a warning that the battery temp dropped below an acceptable level) so we brought her down. The batteries felt normal to the touch when we took them out.

The unit is exactly 1 year old from purchase.

Do let me know what to look for, what may have happenned, and how to repair please.

IMU alignment.PNG
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Greenfeet, sorry to read the issues you had with your Matrice 600. Upon checking your purchase date/activation date, the drone is already out of warranty. If you want to get your product repaired, we have an authorized repair center in Canada that you can turn to. This may involve certain repair and service charge. If you would like to proceed with the service, please see the following contact information:

Company Name: MULTIROTORHELI

Address: 8099 Weston Road, Unit 8, Vaughan, ON, L4L 0C1
Tel: +1 (866) 354-2721
E-mail: info@multirotorheli.ca
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Sat 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM PST
For saving your time, we strongly suggest you make an appointment before making a visit.

Thanks for your support and cooperation.
2019-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules