DJI Go 4 on Pixel 2 XL
1107 2 2019-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HP060
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25322 ft
Canada

DJI Go 4 app always stays in landspace mode. When launching app, spash screen will be in potrait mode, but as soon it's done loading it'll go into landscape mode. When transisioning, it'll go rotate into potrait mode for a second and then back to landscape. It is very annoying. Anybody else having this issue?
I am on latest version 4.3.20. I just started to use app about a month back (that's when I got Spark, my first ever drone) and I been having this issue since I started to used it.
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. This orientation of page in the DJI Go 4 Application is normal. You may consider trying to turn on your portrait lock in your mobile device to see if there would be some changes. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-29
Use props
HP060
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25322 ft
Canada

Hi, my portrait lock is on. My other apps work just fine. Only DJI Go app stays in landscape mode. While in fly mode, I understand it forces itself in landscape mode, but all other time I want it to be in portrait mode which never happens.
2019-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules