Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky as a 2nd Monitor???
3676 4 2019-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe D.
lvl.3
United States

OK, so I bought some DJI Goggles last year so a second person doesn't have to look over my shoulder. They work great. I can fly the P4Pro with my iPad Mini 3 and a second person can see what I see with the Goggles hooked up to the HDMI module. Well, turns out a lot of people (usually older) don't want to use the Goggles so I bought a CrystalSky monitor to use as a second person viewer, something they can hold instead of wear. So I am going to use it for this purpose tomorrow for the first time. So tonight I am testing it, charging the batteries and upgrading all the firmware. Guess what? I can't view anything through the HDMI input on the CrystalSky. I have searched online and the manual for the past hour with no luck. The manual actually hinted at the fact that the CrystalSky HDMI input might be for an output, not an input. Can anybody help. I just paid a good chunk of change for this baby.

Thank you
2019-6-28
Use props
Sascha.ES
Second Officer
Germany

According to my information the Crystalsky should have only one OUT.
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Crystal Sky HDMI port support signal output only. It does not support signal input. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-7-2
Use props
Xpery
New

Sweden

No,
I do not like the answer at all.  What a terribly inferior product it is. Android but NOT with Android OS!
There is USB-C input from DJI - can we use this somehow to give signal from outside to the screen?
2021-3-14
Use props
Craig Johnson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1199872 ft
United States

I would like to know this answer also.
2022-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules