CAS-3234971-N0L2N4 | crm:0341000000374
965 2 2019-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hi DJI Admin,

Can someome please help me escalate this. I been getting the same answers from the Managers. Someone need to treat this in high level. I received a defect unit. This is the 1st time that i encounter this a this needs to be address accordingly.
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi louie001, upon checking your case, the Osmo Pocket should be only available in the US market where the warranty located, and we can not offer you warranty service in Hong Kong. Sorry about that. For your situation, we sincerely suggested you contact your seller for a warranty claim. Hope for your understanding.
Also, the management will keep following up for your case during working time. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-6-29
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 6-29 01:53
Hi louie001, upon checking your case, the Osmo Pocket should be only available in the US market where the warranty located, and we can not offer you warranty service in Hong Kong. Sorry about that. For your situation, we sincerely suggested you contact your seller for a warranty claim. Hope for your understanding.
Also, the management will keep following up for your case during working time. Appreciate your support and patience.

Thanks for the update Susan. Looking forward for update from the management team.
2019-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules