Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
INSPIRE 2 SENT BACK BROKEN, Now more $$$
1247 3 2019-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteadyFly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI, My drone while under warranty last year took a hard landing last year due to a battery issed.   It was sent back "FIXED" however there was a screw or spring bouncing around in and behind the battery well upon it's return. (I was also a part of the DJI Circle thing-canceled).  I immeditely called,  told you guys you forgot to replace the batteries also under warrenty  (still don't understand) and mentioned the noice behind the battery well.  It turned out to be a loose spring/coil that locks the battery in place on the one side.   My drone was never completely fixed because months later the battery well on that side failed completey.  The spring mechanism that locks the battery in failed.  I would have been fine paying for parts,  however as someone who works on drones,  I was beside myself on the 3 hours it took this tech to fix something that shouldn't have been broken in the first place.  It's not about the money,  it's the principal and exactly why our company has steered away from you guys.  This is just petty and I'm not trying to be mean about it,  however it just is.  It's a 20k rig and you are charging me this.  I would ask you to drop the charges .   Thank you.     
2019-6-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your batteries but we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Once you are out of the warranty period, we can no longer provide warranty service as the lifespan of your unit will depend on the totality of how it was used and all, however, we will continue providing paid repair services for an out-of-warranty product. We hope you can understand that every electronic product has a certain warranty period. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you.
2019-6-29
Use props
fans6ddd2cfe
lvl.1
United States

Welcome to DJI service!  I sent in an Inspire 2 for repairs after crashing it (my fault this time) and after getting it back, it crashed again.  Service forgot to put in a screw that caused the whole right landing gear and propellers to rotate to the right.  They denied any fault and charged me for the incident.  They have the absolute worst customer service in the industry.
2019-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans6ddd2cfe Posted at 7-1 13:57
Welcome to DJI service!  I sent in an Inspire 2 for repairs after crashing it (my fault this time) and after getting it back, it crashed again.  Service forgot to put in a screw that caused the whole right landing gear and propellers to rotate to the right.  They denied any fault and charged me for the incident.  They have the absolute worst customer service in the industry.

Hi there, I have explained here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-192425-1-1.html The higher-level team is following up your complaint and will keep you updated, thanks for your patience.
2019-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules