1205 7 2019-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomb61
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176791 ft
Canada

Hello
today I was flying my P4P under Litchi and the unit was moving from WP2 to WP3 and the motors just stopped and the P4P dropped 200ft to the ground. I heard the motors stop and watched it fall. I was not using any of the controlls on the controller, and the mission I was flying has been flown every week since the end of April. ( I was creating a time lapse series of Photos).  Not sure what happened or went wrong. Just trying to understand so it never happens again.

2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day tomb61. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I would recommend you contact our support team for further help at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the warranty period of the said drone; otherwise, valid charges will apply. In addition and just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a third party applications like the Litchi application because we are unable to ensure the compatibility and performance. We do appreciate your understanding and support.
2019-6-30
Use props
tomb61
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176791 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 07:39
Hello and good day tomb61. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I would recommend you contact our support team for further help at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the warranty period of the said drone; otherwise, valid charges will apply. In addition and just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a third party applications like the Litchi application because we are unable to ensure the compatibility and performance. We do appreciate your understanding and support.

I have tried to request an online repair, but when I put in North America, and Canada I get this pop up

"Your selection is not currently available. Please contact us via www.dji.com/support."
Which then goes back to where I started.

2019-6-30
Use props
Jhevoy Jacas
New

Jamaica

Hey Guys how you been doing, just thought I'd give a shout out to tell you guys as a fellow phantom 4 user I have experienced a problem where I was flying one day and suddenly my drone began to lose altitude I had to fearfully watched it as it crashed to the ground, the landing gear was broken, the gimbal was broken, the filter oh my gosh it was just a disaster, I couldnt believe what I was seeing, my drone is dead and I wished I came up with this before but my drone that crashed, inspired me to help people like myself from going through that problem that I went through I never want to hear a story like mine where someone else was not able to save their drone especially when it costs so much because of this I decided to start a business around helping people with DJI Phantom 4 drones and help them prevent their drones from crashing just like mine and allows it to land safely on the ground with minimal to no damage, it doesnt weigh much approximately 0.35 lbs so your drone wont struggle to fly I wish I found this before but at least I can work to help you guys avoid that catastrope. Please comment if you are afraid of that problem and would like to also prevent that problem with a product that I am offering you, it costs some money but I believe investing now to prevent your thousands of dollars from being wasted is waaaay worth it I am selling the product for $230 and because I know how painful the loss of having your drone being destroyed and being helpless to do anything about it I also give you guys 4 free bonuses with it 1:  A info product Mastery Guide on advanced aerial skills and how to perfect the art of manevers in dangerous situations, 2: A mastery guide on sweet aerial photography and videography to get those sweet shots and smooth view even if you do not have a cinematic camera(if you do you will love this guide even better) An audio book with both books combined in case you are one of those persons who likes to listen more than read, and access to my private inner circle fb group where I give you weekly updates and host an annual contest that will reward the top 5 people who can take best aerial photography based on a theme with their drones prizes that can range from drone accessories to a chance to win a dji inspire, cash prizes and even more, now in order to be automatically entered into this contest you will need to be apart of the exclusive eagle eye photography club of my business where you would pay $10 every month to qualify for this annual contest their will also be weekly contests announced in the fb group please cpmment if you are interested. Thank you! and guys I want the best for you so thats why I am doing this because it really shook me to see my drone destroyed and I dont ever want to see that happen to anyone so I decided to help others who didnt want that to happen to them. Please comment if you are interested and I look forward to helping all you guys!
2019-7-13
Use props
Jhevoy Jacas
New

Jamaica

Hey Guys how you been doing, just thought I'd give a shout out to tell you guys as a fellow phantom 4 user I have experienced a problem where I was flying one day and suddenly my drone began to lose altitude I had to fearfully watched it as it crashed to the ground, the landing gear was broken, the gimbal was broken, the filter oh my gosh it was just a disaster, I couldnt believe what I was seeing, my drone is dead and I wished I came up with this before but my drone that crashed, inspired me to help people like myself from going through that problem that I went through I never want to hear a story like mine where someone else was not able to save their drone especially when it costs so much because of this I decided to start a business around helping people with DJI Phantom 4 drones and help them prevent their drones from crashing just like mine and allows it to land safely on the ground with minimal to no damage, it doesnt weigh much approximately 0.35 lbs so your drone wont struggle to fly I wish I found this before but at least I can work to help you guys avoid that catastrope. Please comment if you are afraid of that problem and would like to also prevent that problem with a product that I am offering you, it costs some money but I believe investing now to prevent your thousands of dollars from being wasted is waaaay worth it I am selling the product for $230 and because I know how painful the loss of having your drone being destroyed and being helpless to do anything about it I also give you guys 4 free bonuses with it 1:  A info product Mastery Guide on advanced aerial skills and how to perfect the art of manevers in dangerous situations, 2: A mastery guide on sweet aerial photography and videography to get those sweet shots and smooth view even if you do not have a cinematic camera(if you do you will love this guide even better) An audio book with both books combined in case you are one of those persons who likes to listen more than read, and access to my private inner circle fb group where I give you weekly updates and host an annual contest that will reward the top 5 people who can take best aerial photography based on a theme with their drones prizes that can range from drone accessories to a chance to win a dji inspire, cash prizes and even more, now in order to be automatically entered into this contest you will need to be apart of the exclusive eagle eye photography club of my business where you would pay $10 every month to qualify for this annual contest their will also be weekly contests announced in the fb group please cpmment if you are interested. Thank you! and guys I want the best for you so thats why I am doing this because it really shook me to see my drone destroyed and I dont ever want to see that happen to anyone so I decided to help others who didnt want that to happen to them. Please comment if you are interested and I look forward to helping all you guys!
2019-7-13
Use props
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

What exactly are you selling?
2019-7-14
Use props
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Is it some sort of parachute recovery device?

2019-7-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's why I would never use any App other than DroneDeploy and Go4.
2019-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules