Sony a7s2 Ronin wheel for zoom
602 4 2019-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
francesco AM
lvl.1
Italy

Can you tell me how to use it? It doesn't work. I'd like to use it with 24-70 sony but nothing to do... Any step by step guide? Thanks a lot.
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi francesco AM, firstly, may we verify if you purchased the correct cable—MCC-Multi? https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-camera-control-cable-multi?from=menu_products
If yes, please make sure the firmware of Ronin-S is the latest version and the firmware of your camera is v3.00 or above.
Then please follow the instruction below to make sure all the settings are correct. GTScreenshot_20190701_150513.png
2019-6-30
Use props
francesco AM
lvl.1
Italy

I bought Rinin S and not the essential kit. So the cable was included. I did all the procedure but it doesn't work.
Camera firmware upgraded. Ronin S firmware upgraded.
2019-7-3
Use props
francesco AM
lvl.1
Italy

I bought Rinin S and not the essential kit. So the cable was included. I did all the procedure but it doesn't work.
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

francesco AM Posted at 7-3 22:43

No, Ronin-S Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi) is not included in any combo, if you would like to control the zoom, MCC-Multi is required according to the compatible list, please check more details in our online store.
2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules