1384 6 2019-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Perikson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32372 ft

Sweden

Hi

Any one knows how to download the FlightLog information från GS Pro?

/Patrik
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Patrik, please enter the “Personal Space” interface in iPad GS Pro, and tap flight record icon on the upper right corner.
Choose the record that needs to be uploaded and tap the upload icon on the upper right corner, then two export methods will pop up: “Web Server” and “System Standard Share”.
If you choose “Web Server“, then it is required to enter the URL in the APP into the computer’s browser (provided that the computer and iPad are connected to the same Wi-Fi network), then you can download the required record files to the browser.
If choose “System Standard Share”, then an “Airdrop” prompt will pop up, or export via the app’s built-in share channel.
2019-6-30
Use props
Perikson
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-30 23:01
Hi Patrik, please enter the “Personal Space” interface in iPad GS Pro, and tap flight record icon on the upper right corner.
Choose the record that needs to be uploaded and tap the upload icon on the upper right corner, then two export methods will pop up: “Web Server” and “System Standard Share”.
If you choose “Web Server“, then it is required to enter the URL in the APP into the computer’s browser (provided that the computer and iPad are connected to the same Wi-Fi network), then you can download the required record files to the browser.

Thanks it  Worked. I used the webbserver option.
2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Perikson Posted at 7-4 12:10
Thanks it  Worked. I used the webbserver option.

OK, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2019-7-4
Use props
Perikson
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-4 20:28
OK, please let us know if you have any further concern.

I'm using Mavic Pro to complie photomaps using GS Pro, but I havent figured out yet how to download a created map to my laptop, I understand that I should be able to to that but I can't find out how to.

Please help me. /Patrik
2019-7-9
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Perikson Posted at 7-9 12:03
I'm using Mavic Pro to complie photomaps using GS Pro, but I havent figured out yet how to download a created map to my laptop, I understand that I should be able to to that but I can't find out how to.

Please help me. /Patrik

No can do.
For whatever reason DJI decided that you can not download the stitched photomap to some other device.
2019-7-9
Use props
Perikson
lvl.1

Sweden

Keule Posted at 7-9 12:41
No can do.
For whatever reason DJI decided that you can not download the stitched photomap to some other device.

Ok. This makes the photomap function in GS PRO useless in my opinion. What software do others use to create simple photomaps that are possible to download?
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules