D-Cinelike to rec 709 LUT for the Action?
9559 7 2019-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rikk08
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

I'm wondering if there are any luts that convert the flat picture profile on the Osmo Action to REC 709?

Thanks
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day rikk08. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on what LUT they are using to convert the flat picture profile on the DJI Osmo Action to REC 709. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-30
Use props
rikk08
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 13:23
Hello and good day rikk08. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on what LUT they are using to convert the flat picture profile on the DJI Osmo Action to REC 709. Thank you for your support.

Thanks! Nothing so far it seems and DJI do not have an official one..
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

rikk08 Posted at 7-3 01:53
Thanks! Nothing so far it seems and DJI do not have an official one..

You are very much welcome rikk08. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-7-7
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 13:23
Hello and good day rikk08. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on what LUT they are using to convert the flat picture profile on the DJI Osmo Action to REC 709. Thank you for your support.

I just color correct  mine like any other footage then add a LUT after to give it a specific look. It’s been my experience that LUTS give better results after some basic color correction first.
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Tactical Trvlr Posted at 7-7 14:08
I just color correct  mine like any other footage then add a LUT after to give it a specific look. It’s been my experience that LUTS give better results after some basic color correction first.

Hello and good day Tactical Trvlr. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your experience with us with regards to this matter. Your experince on this matter will be a very big help to all our DJI Osmo Action owners and thank you for your valued support.
2019-7-8
Use props
Zickie
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Try using GroundControlColor.com.  They have a free Cinelike-D to Rec.709 LUT you can use and start off with  Originally intended for the Panny GH4 but works well as a starting point for all of the DJI Cinelike-D profiles
2019-12-25
Use props
LEC
New

Sweden

Seems like DJI doesn't provide one, so I made one myself. Note: This is not actually Rec.709. I'm no color grader by heart. But this should make your DJI Action "D-Cinelike" footage look like it was shot on the "Normal" color mode.  drive.google.com/file/d/1V0gCyBVWdxtP4P8v8bx1pzlOLXc-9jmo
4-23 04:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules