Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
aircraft encoder error(0x3d000000)
1251 7 2019-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
desygityaso
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52648 ft
United States

Please help, my  camera is not workingalso says no sd card, and it said to contact DJI if it persists after restart. I have the current firmware installed but when i try to refresh it , it fails at about 57% of the  way through the download.  Im getting Aircraft encoder error (0x3d000000). Please help me, Thank you, Desy Quintero
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Desy, may we have the model of your drone? How did you refresh the firmware? If it is via the DJI Assistant 2, please re-install the software and re-plug the drone to try again.
2019-6-30
Use props
desygityaso
lvl.1
United States

phatom 4 pro v2  the firmware says current and it would NOT allow me to refresh, it would fail the "refresh"  at 57% of download
2019-6-30
Use props
desygityaso
lvl.1
United States

desygityaso Posted at 6-30 19:19
phatom 4 pro v2  the firmware says current and it would NOT allow me to refresh, it would fail the "refresh"  at 57% of download

2019-6-30
Use props
desygityaso
lvl.1
United States

again it will not let me refresh
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

desygityaso Posted at 6-30 19:35
again it will not let me refresh

Sorry for the late response, may we verify if the drone was crashed? If the APP keeps showing Aircraft Encoder Error, the drone needs to be sent in for further evaluation, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket.
2019-7-3
Use props
desygityaso
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-3 02:49
Sorry for the late response, may we verify if the drone was crashed? If the APP keeps showing Aircraft Encoder Error, the drone needs to be sent in for further evaluation, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket.

The drone was not crashed . Has never been crashed.
2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

desygityaso Posted at 7-4 22:04
The drone was not crashed . Has never been crashed.

Please contact our support team to start a ticket and send in for the diagnosis, our repair center will help check what happened.
2019-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules