Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Polarpro filters
676 2 2019-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans72e74fec
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi! I just bought the 6-pack standard PolarPro ND-filters for my Osmo pocket. The package contains 5 ND-filters and 1 polarized filter. Can I put the PL filter on a ND-filter to make it a ND PL filter? Thanks for your response.
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. It is great to know that you have purchased an ND-filters for your DJI Osmo Pocket and I hope that you will get the best recommendation and information with regards to this inquiry from our valued DJI Members who owns the DJI Osmo Pocket. In addition there is a  possibility that this process will work, however, since it's not yet tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said process when in use. Thank you for your understanding and valued support.
2019-7-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats. In answer to your question - No as you can only place one filter on the lens at a time. You can buy the cinema series vivid filters which include PL's integrated with neutral density in a single filter https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... rs-vivid-collection
2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules