Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
In Indonesia there is a place looks like Namche Bazaar in Nepal
962 7 2019-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
riztel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 154436 ft

Indonesia

Mt.Sumbing, Indonesia

2019-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day riztel. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have captured from Mt.Sumbing in Indonesia using your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Beautiful work and thank you for your support.
2019-7-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning footage
2019-7-2
Use props
riztel
Second Officer

Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-1 07:32
Hello and good day riztel. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have captured from Mt.Sumbing in Indonesia using your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Beautiful work and thank you for your support.

thank you very much sir this fooatage is the best fooatage that i take with my phantom, but i still newbiew with this drone. i hope i can take more beautiful place fooatage with good flying technique.
sorry for my bad english..
2019-7-3
Use props
riztel
Second Officer

Indonesia

A J Posted at 7-2 01:46
Stunning footage

thank you very much sir
2019-7-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

riztel Posted at 7-3 00:50
thank you very much sir

You're very welcome
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

riztel Posted at 7-3 00:50
thank you very much sir this fooatage is the best fooatage that i take with my phantom, but i still newbiew with this drone. i hope i can take more beautiful place fooatage with good flying technique.
sorry for my bad english..

You are very much welcome riztel. I am definitely sure that you will be able to get more beautiful photos and videos in the future with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Always remember that practice makes perfect. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-7-7
Use props
riztel
Second Officer

Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-7 09:07
You are very much welcome riztel. I am definitely sure that you will be able to get more beautiful photos and videos in the future with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Always remember that practice makes perfect. Have a safe and happy flying always.

yeah, i'll make some practice to learn how to take best video with this drone
2019-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules