DJI Mavic Platinum
1655 5 2019-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
REALESTATE1936
lvl.1
Switzerland

Bonjour,
Notre agence possède un drone Mavic Platinum.

Cependant, lors des deux dernières sorties, je n'avais pas de retour de la caméra. L'écran etait noir, mais les indications concernant le vol et l'appareil apparaissaient. La caméra ne réagissait pas non plus à l'inclinaison que je demandais. Est-ce que le système Gimball serait défectueux?

Je précise que le drone n'a jamais été crasher.

J'ai lu que cela pourrait être dû à l'application Dji Go4 et les dernières mises à jour.

J'ai fait toutes les mises à jour drone et application, mais rien ne change.

Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me dire ce qu'il se passe?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide

Axel
2019-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you manage to remove the SD card of the aircraft to see if there will be changes? Did you try to reset the camera settings or try a different mobile device to isolate the situation? You may consider refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if this would help. The DJI Assistant 2 can be downloaded using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-pro-platinum/info#downloads. If this phenomenon persists, we would recommend contacting our support via the link below for further evaluation of the unit. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-7-2
Use props
REALESTATE1936
lvl.1
Switzerland

Bonjour,

Oui j'ai essayé de sortir la carte SD, remettre à zéro les réglages caméra, et changer de téléphone.

Mais rien y fait.

Je vais essayé avec Dji assisstant 2

MErci
2019-7-4
Use props
REALESTATE1936
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 7-2 08:12
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you manage to remove the SD card of the aircraft to see if there will be changes? Did you try to reset the camera settings or try a different mobile device to isolate the situation? You may consider refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if this would help. The DJI Assistant 2 can be downloaded using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-pro-platinum/info#downloads. If this phenomenon persists, we would recommend contacting our support via the link below for further evaluation of the unit. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support

Hi,

So I tried with DJI Assisstant 2, but I can't download any firmware update on the aircraft. I tried multiple times this afternoon but nothing work.

I'll just bring it back where we bought it last year and see if they can do something.

Thanks,
2019-7-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

REALESTATE1936 Posted at 7-13 05:33
Hi,

So I tried with DJI Assisstant 2, but I can't download any firmware update on the aircraft. I tried multiple times this afternoon but nothing work.

Hi, thanks for the update. We do apologize if the troubleshooting won't work. You could always reach out to our support if you need our assistance in regards to this matter. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-7-14
Use props
Gilbert 57
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23898 ft
France

Bonjour,
Le mavi pro platinum est-il compatible avec  le Samsung galaxi S20.
Merci.
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules