Mission flight in M2ED - deceived
627 2 2019-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexair94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170558 ft

United Kingdom

I probably ranted a lot already about cut functionality of M2ED compared to others. But at least I thought DJI was smart about it... hell no - v1.4 Manual suggests that mission flight is available and they used iOS for demonstration in the manual. Ha ha. Contacted support - they suggested GS Pro or get android. Angry me... does not not feel very nice - feel badly tricked by the reputable company :-(

2019-7-3
Use props
Nakadrone
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

I’m trying a simple waypoint mission and m2ed can’t do it... Why do we sell a Drone for a company if it’s security team can’t work on missions??? The mission is a very simple function that every dji drone can do... Even a Phantom3 can make missions a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual can’t...,
2019-7-4
Use props
alexair94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170558 ft

United Kingdom

Nakadrone Posted at 7-4 17:29
I’m trying a simple waypoint mission and m2ed can’t do it... Why do we sell a Drone for a company if it’s security team can’t work on missions??? The mission is a very simple function that every dji drone can do... Even a Phantom3 can make missions a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual can’t...,

Well, you can with litchi (but won’t get your usual m2ed controls of accessories) or you can now do in pilot app if you have an android
2019-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules