Gimbal motor overload
526 6 2019-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pilsner87
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi. I have a problem with my Dji Phantom 4 pro +. Gimbal motor overload warning. Camera is off angle, and camera is shake and move if I fly  . I try calibration but dont work this.  Anybody have some idea what its wrong ? Thx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXNWIIb15lI

IMG_2207.jpg
2019-7-3
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

One of your motors could be going bad.  It's probably getting hot too.
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I ask what happened prior to this issue? Did you experience any hard landing or crash? You can try to perform a gimbal calibration to see if there would be some changes. Also, I will highly recommend you to update your firmware for us to avoid any issues or problems. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-3
Use props
Pilsner87
lvl.1

Czechia

ALABAMA Posted at 7-3 06:53
One of your motors could be going bad.  It's probably getting hot too.

Yes, after start dron, no flying, it's yaw motor and esc board very hot.
2019-7-3
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Maybe try and reset the drone or do a gimbal calibration.
2019-7-3
Use props
Pilsner87
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-3 08:02
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I ask what happened prior to this issue? Did you experience any hard landing or crash? You can try to perform a gimbal calibration to see if there would be some changes. Also, I will highly recommend you to update your firmware for us to avoid any issues or problems. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

Hi, a have a second owner and I buy this dron with this problem. I think the drone had a light accident. but no damage can be seen visually.
Yes a try calibration gimbal but no change. I install the newest firmware yesterday, but I don't remember number of version. I don't have dron with me now.
And how I write post up yaw motor is very hot after I dron turn on and esc modul very hot too. Maybe I start with change yaw motor.
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pilsner87 Posted at 7-3 11:24
Hi, a have a second owner and I buy this dron with this problem. I think the drone had a light accident. but no damage can be seen visually.
Yes a try calibration gimbal but no change. I install the newest firmware yesterday, but I don't remember number of version. I don't have dron with me now.
And how I write post up yaw motor is very hot after I dron turn on and esc modul very hot too. Maybe I start with change yaw motor.

Thank you for the additional information. Sorry to hear about the problem.  I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules