Contrlo sticks won't work
591 7 2019-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cking13707
lvl.1
United States

Control sticks will not work..  Everything else connected and working.  Cannot even lift off.   Help?
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if the firmware of the Spark and remote controller are updated? Have you tried to do the remote controller calibration? If the DJI GO 4 app did not recognize any input from the RC, it's recommended to send the remote to our facility for further evaluation. If you encounter any error messages in the application, please let us know. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-7-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Calibrate the RC in the app
2019-7-3
Use props
cking13707
lvl.1
United States

Have tried to up date.  Update downloads but I do not know if it installes.  the lights on the drone blink repeatedly then stop.  the controller light turns red.  No indication on phone concerning install.  Remains at "0".  Appeances are that it does install but cannot confirm on phone (iphone7)
2019-7-5
Use props
cking13707
lvl.1
United States

Continue to get error message  "Update failed"..  Tried numerous times.  Download works quickly but Update will not happen.
2019-7-5
Use props
Sword
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1476 ft
Hong Kong

cking13707 Posted at 7-5 08:19
Have tried to up date.  Update downloads but I do not know if it installes.  the lights on the drone blink repeatedly then stop.  the controller light turns red.  No indication on phone concerning install.  Remains at "0".  Appeances are that it does install but cannot confirm on phone (iphone7)

It seems that your remote is not connected to your drone successfully if the remote light was red. Normally, after you link them successfully, both the rear indicators and your remote controller light should turn green.
2019-7-9
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Is the itty bitty LED green or red?
2019-7-9
Use props
cking13707
lvl.1
United States

all lights indicate complete hook up between remote and drone.  camra works everything works except the sticks.  I have recalibrated everything.  However, when I try to update, I can download fine.  update won't happen.  When I try to update, the  little light on the controller turns red, the lights blink on the drone, but the update fails every time
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules